Congratulations on the purchase of your Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment. We are sure that you will enjoy sleeping and relaxing in this bed for many years to come. We recommend that you study the digital handbook carefully before you start assembling and installing the bed.
- More user guides
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment (2021)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment App (2022)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment App (2021)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment App (2021)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment (2020)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment (2018)
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment (2017)
- More videos
- Jensen Exact Comfort Adjustment (2020)
- What does the Jensen guarantee cover?
Jensen beds have a 5-year comprehensive guarantee against manufacturing faults and a 25-year guarantee against frame or spring breakages. In the case of faults or technical issues, contact the retailer where you purchased the bed. Before August 2011 – 15 years, after August 2011 – 25 years.
- How firm should my mattress be?
Each body is unique and has different needs, and there is no bed that fits all bodies. Important factors you should take into consideration when purchasing a bed, is height, weight and body type. If you are sharing a bed, both individuals´ needs must be taken into consideration. Please contact your nearest Jensen dealer and book a test. All our dealers are trained sleep comfort experts, and they can help you choose the right mattress with the right degree of firmness. Take time to try out your new mattress properly.
- Jensen beds feel much softer than others I’ve tried. Why is that?
It is now widely recognised that a bed that is too firm for you will not only give incorrect support but will seriously affect the level of sleep you will achieve. Usually, when people first encounter a Jensen bed, they sit on it. As with any bed, you must lie on it to evenly distribute your weight and experience the level of comfort it offers. All our beds have Jensen Original Zone System, that provides correct support to the entire body when you are resting or sleeping. The different zones ensures that the spine is as horizontal as possible no matter what position you are laying in. Jensen zone system delivers consistent and comfortable support allowing the hips and shoulders to sink into the softer areas and the waist to be supported with a firmer zone. Perfect support is therefore provided whether you sleep on your back or you side.
- Although I have slept on my new mattress for a while now, my body hurts. Is this normal?
Experience has shown that the body needs time to adjust to a new bed. It is quite normal for your back to feel tired during the first few weeks. The reason for this is that the muscles and joints have to get used to the support offered by the new bed. This will pass.
- I have been sleeping on my new mattress for a while, but I am experiencing that I am warmer at night. Is this normal?
In a Jensen bed you will throughout the night experience that pressure in your body is relieved, which achieves better blood flow, and can make you feel as if your body is running hotter throughout the night. This feeling will improve. It might also be the case that you have new bed covers that does not have good ventilation.
- There are indentations in my mattress. Is it normal?
These indentations are due to surface materials taking the shape of your body. This is normal and does not mean that the mattress springs have lost their tension. The support of the mattress is unchanged, and all of Jensen´s springs are hardened and will have the same quality throughout the beds´ life.
- I have heard that I must turn my mattress. Is this normal and why do I need to do this?
We recommend that you turn your mattress about 2 to 4 times a year. By turning the mattress, you give the mattress filing a chance to recover slightly. The zone system is the same in either end of the bed, so in the case of different firmness on either side of the bed, the mattress can be flipped, making the foot-end of the bed is at the head of the bed.
- How can I clean my bed?
We recommend that you regularly air out and/or vacuum your bed. All surfaces that you lie on can be cleaned at 60°C (the white textiles). The furniture textile on the sides of the bed and headboard can be foam cleaned with a gentle cleaning detergent. We recommend purchasing a cleaning detergent at your local furniture retailer. Follow the recommendations on the cleaning detergent.
- How should I take care of my mattress topper?
We recommend using a SoftProtect to more easily keep the topper clean, this topper protection is stretchy and breathes. SoftProtect will unfortunately limit some functions of the TempSmart toppers. The removable cover from the topper mattress is washable at 60°C. We recommend that only a small amount of washing powder is used and that the spin cycle is on the low power setting. It should be stretched back into shape whilst damp and hung on a line to dry. You should air our and vacuum the mattress(es) in addition to shake it and turn it regularly. When airing/drying, please do not expose the topper filling to heat or direct sunlight, allow instead to dry naturally.
- I washed the mattress topper cover according to the washing instructions but it shrank. What should I do now?
The two-part covers must be taken apart and washed separately again. Stretch back into shape whilst damp and hung on line to dry. Continue to stretch the cover when dry. Put the filing back inside the cover and zip it up. The cover will return to the normal size within a couple of days of normal use.
- How should I clean my nightstand or SitOn bench?
Lacquered furniture has a resistant surface that is easy to clean with a moist cloth. If the stain has set, you can use soap water and a well wrangled cloth. Avoid cleaning detergents that contain solvents or abrasives. We recommend purchasing a cleaning detergent at your local furniture retailer.
- My bed creaks, what should I do?
If a bed creaks it is often because the legs have not been sufficiently tightened or the pads on the leg have flattened. Re-tighten the legs after the bed has been used for a while and replace the pads regularly. Ensure that the head of the bed is completely pushed against the wall or if storage under the bed may be the cause.
If your mattress is in a bed frame it may be the frame that is creaking. Test this by removing the mattress. Adjustable beds may be affected by the humidity and temperature in the room. Connections and bearings therefore need to be oiled every now and again using silicon spray. The RX FR in Vision may crackle slightly when new but will subside after a few sleeps.
- I cannot get my bed to lift or lower, what should I do?
1. Check that all the cables and plugs are connected.
2. Check if there is power in the socket.
3. If power is cut, use the emergency lowering function to flatten the bed.
4. You may need to configure your remote control once more. Read guide for assembly and use. The guide can be downloaded here.
5. If you have 2 beds switch remote controls to ensure that the remote control is ok.
6. Change batteries in the remote control.
7. Check if safety lock is activated (Aqtive II, Aqtive III and Dynamique)
Never open motors, electronic components or the remote control yourself. The manufacturer will not accept any liability if the motors, electronic components or the remote control are opened by someone other than uncertified maintenance staff. New components and parts must be purchased from the manufacturer.
- What is the difference between a reversible mattress, a Nordic, continental bed and adjustable bed?
The reversible mattress is the main mattress in out continental beds and adjustable beds. It can easily be placed in an existing bedframe. Apart from our reversible, the «Nordic» is the simplest in Jensen’s´ range. It has a robust frame and can be used in bedframes, on their own with Jensen legs, or with a Jensen Mistral bedframe. In a continental bed you will find Jensen sleep comfort at its best. The bed har double mattresses with up to 3 individual Jensen Pocket spring system. With an adjustable Jensen bed, the bed has an additional function, and provides you with more opportunities for well-being with the option to raise/lower both the head and foot end.
- More questions?
Contact your Jensen dealer.
- Jensen Skandinavia Ltd.
- 304 Design Centre East, Chelsea Harbour, LondonSW10 0XF,
- Phone: (Showroom) 0203 91 41 262
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org