The summer is here and there is so much that we want to do during our vacation. But, to be able to achieve our sunny goals we continuously need to get quality sleep. And there are some easy ways to get you better sleep while traveling:
1. Bring your own pillow – the neck is sensitive to changes and easily gets sore.
2. Bring earplugs and a night mask – to avoid being disturbed.
3. Get some sun – the sun is the body's natural sleep regulator.
4. Try to fit in some exercise during the day – this will help you relax.
5. Relax, with a bath or a book for ex. before you go to sleep – this will improve sleep quality.
6. Keep to your regular sleep schedule – go to bed at the same time every night.
If you still have problems sleeping, treat yourself to a 20-30 minutes power nap during the afternoon, which can energise you. Happy summer!
Learn more about Jensen
Build your bed 2.0
With Build Your Bed 2.0, you can create the Jensen bed of your dreams. In an easy manner, you can customize a bedroom with the Jensen bed you prefer, legs, mattress topper, headboard, bedside tables and lamp. This bed of your dreams can be printed and brought to your nearest Jensen retailer or shared with your friends on social media.
Build Your Bed 2.0 is linked to the choice of bed under "Our beds". Find the Jensen bed of your dreams and build it.